111 50 Copies of A4 Paper
This book consists of 111 (50 %) copies of A4 paper, now A5, alongside 32 titles of art works by Japanese artist Rumiko Hagiwara. The book is composed by Jeanine Hofland, who has been Hagiwara’s gallerist from 2010 until 2016, when the gallery closed its doors. The book can be considered as an artist book, as a poem spread over the pages of the book. As 32 titles, alongside 111 empty pages that serve as a void for thoughts. Or as an ordinary notebook to write, doodle or draw alongside 32 titles without visual references.
- ClientRumiko Hagiwara & Jeannine Hofland
- PrinterDZA Druckerei zu Altenburg GmbH
- Silk screenBurrow, Berlin
- ConceptRumiko Hagiwara/Jeanine Hofland
- ProofreadingNoor Mertens
- Supported byAFK (Amsterdam Fund of the Arts) and Mondriaan Fund